Hot Sauce

Snags

I know a few members sell their own, not looking for your secrets, just looking for a sauce that works ... something with heat and flavor, as there are plenty that have heat but lack flavor.

Anyone here make their own hot sauce? I made some last summer and lost the recipe, so looking for another one that has been tried, tested, and approved by people.

Looking for something with flavor, yet the heat as well.

Why do people want to burn out their insides out with insanely hot food ?????   Is it supposed to kill off those pesky parasites that may lurk in the bowels , or clean out the liver & kidneys ? Or dissolve kidney or gall bladder stones ?  It might help you lose weight by burning off the taste buds on the tongue , thereby making all food taste like crap ....:huh:  Maybe I should have eaten some of those "suicide " hot peppers ....might have saved me from having a gall badder operation  !  :D

I'll have a thin layer of horse radish on my beef-on-a-bun or pulled pork on a bun , but that's as close as it gets to "hot" for me . Hey Dan ....plenty of hot recipes on Google (millions) ......I have some old battery acid you can have (FREE) .....LOL !

2 hours ago, Snags said:

Thanks.  Have you made them?  If so did they have good flavor?

No, but I frequently use that website for recipes. These were both rated 5 stars by other users, and these peer reviews are always reliable.

IM GROWING SOME CAROLINA REAPERS IN THE BACKYARD....THERES HEAT! LIKELY WONT GET ANY FLAVOUR. ILL TRY THEM IN ONE OF THOSE RECIPES AND SEE IF I CANT MAKE SOMETHING GOOD. THANKS FOR LINK BOTCH

Archived