Antlerless Deer Draw

Hey guys, just a reminder that Friday is the deadline to enter into the antlerless deer draw. Hate to see anyone "Antlerless Deerless" this coming season!

All take'n care of for me i have seen a lot more deer this year then in the past 4 thats just my observations it's been 4 years with no deer for me as i don't shot gun hunt

only bow and my spots had no deer around for 4 years just disappeared but i am seeing them this year so i'm hoping to end my no deer trend this year 

Guest brookie slayer

Thanks for the heads up..that day sneaks up on ya don't it.....forgot all about it...I'm seeing alot of deer in my areas too gunner.

Yes, I've noticed a lot more deer sign this year too. Hopefully the population is on an upswing! Gunner, I don't think I woud have gotten one last year hunting out of a helicopter with a rifle!

34 minutes ago, Surf and Turf said:

Yes, I've noticed a lot more deer sign this year too. Hopefully the population is on an upswing! Gunner, I don't think I woud have gotten one last year hunting out of a helicopter with a rifle!

Ya i mean the guys did well with bucks last year i never seen so many bucks and big ones the smallest was a very hefty 8 point and biggest was 12 point so some areas did well and a lot of areas did not .In my spot i would always get a deer for the freezer then one day all gone i just hope that they are starting to get there numbers back up we will see this fall

Archived