Posting Pictures

smerchly

......Just curious ......Does anyone here use Picasa 3 for downloading their photos here ?  Rick A. (mod) put me on to using Picasa about 10 years ago . They have changed their downloading to Google which means a few extra clicks but still easy to navigate & adjust photos .

....for the gardeners .....I planted these for the first time to see how they would grow in my small gardens .....looks like they are going to grace my pallet soon .  :wub:

DBzwtXtV6ZETFO76T7iCgP3efUxXV99gVjF1oBDV

2 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

You can keep them smerch.  Cool how they grow but I can't stand the smell of them cooking. 

Ya, they do stink up the kitchen , like the broccoli we had a few minutes ago , just add a little butter & hold your nose .....:P

Some fish smell while cleaning , like smelts & pike ..... but OH the taste on the plate !!  :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As far as I know, Picasa is not supported anymore.  I've downloaded the installation files and keep it, I put it on my computers always.  Just too used to it for organizing my photo albums.  To post in forums, what I do is "export" the image from Picasa (usually smaller resolution), and upload in my photobucket account, then copy the "forum" link for the image from photobucket.  This method never failed me for many years.

I have been using Picasa for many years .  They quit hosting pictures  and I must now download them to google from my Picasa picture files . Only takes a few minutes but too much time to do multiple shots unless I put them in a collage .

Archived