Carping today

smerchly

Again .....  :skunk:....Pepi wins !

Maybe it was my corn that went a little  rancid in my 40 year old fridge that doesn't freeze enough . The pine apple/ sugar was gooey but didn't stink ....maybe a little fermenting going on :unsure:

Didn't see a fish jump nor have a bite .....may be fishing in water too deep :dunno:....

But the trip was still fruitfull (fishfull) ? !  ,,,,,,came home with a bucket full of fat spunky 2"-3" minnows !

Time to give the carp a rest ....as I have been doing.....:rolleyes:.....The minnows are on oxygen in my 5 gal pail  &  will soon be swimming under the float .....:Gonefishing:

Thanks for posting Smerch.  I had the white stripe last weekend( and never had the courage to post ...lol ).  Hamilton Harbour had a blue-green algae problem and I didn't know if it cleared up yet, so my cousin and I went to the lower Grand River.  Our only excitement was a couple of line bumps!

Still don't know if the harbour has rid itself of the algae so me thinks I'm gonna give the Grand another go, this time down in Dunnville.  Those little parks around the boat launch just above the dam look like nice places to spend a morning of fishing( or should I call it hoping...lol ).

Archived