Yote down

mooseslayer

Good job nice looking yote I have seen a few this season but nothing close to take deer season this year has been no good so i moved to a new spot see how it pans out 

i have talked to a few hunters on the November hunt and the December hunt [shot gun hunt ] and they did bad one was a big group of 15 and only 2 deer only one group i had talked to 

did ok with 5 deer but still a lot of  unspent tags now i know it's not every were but the MNR should be paying a little more attention to these areas but if they are selling tags thats all that matters 

Congrats Mooseslayer....a fine specimen yote !  It looks like a larger than average one ...maybe the yotes have been having more luck than the deer hunters ! :rolleyes:

Gunner....it has a nice fur coat ....would make a fine mount !    I'll bet your getting busy with the yote mounts ....:)

Congrats, that is a good looking yote for sure. Yes it would make a nice mount for sure.

I saw a big black one during the November deer hunt and plan to try for him over the holidays.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:29 PM, smerchly said:

Congrats Mooseslayer....a fine specimen yote !  It looks like a larger than average one ...maybe the yotes have been having more luck than the deer hunters ! :rolleyes:

Gunner....it has a nice fur coat ....would make a fine mount !    I'll bet your getting busy with the yote mounts ....:)

Yes it would have been a nice mount only 2 mounts so far did some real nice bucks from some bow hunters i get busy with yotes more so after most of the other season are done but get a few around deer season

Archived