Bulk perch fillets

Tyler0420

One of my dogs stared eating white fish. Does anyone know where I can find perch and any idea of price per kg?  Ya I know it’s expensive but we’re use to paying big bucks for a fresh diet.  Kibble isent an option as she has crazy allergies and there’s too many ingredients in it.  

We have a JUG ( Jack Russel /Pug ) weighing 30 lbs  . She needs a special dog food to prevent bladder stones . We were aware of that when we got her from the Welland  Humane Society . Her special food costs $100 per 8 k bag and we mix cooked veggies into it . Expensive ? Yes ....but it is keeping her (Maggie) healthy . That is the important thing !

Our grand daughter  bought a good supply of raw food for her small dog , but the little doggie wouldn't eat it , so she sold it on Kijijji   , and it sold very quickly !  lol

8 hours ago, Bubba14 said:

Look into Iron Will Raw, they are out of Welland and make a very high quality product. Much better for the dogs and tons of benefits to feeding raw.

Thanks.  

Doesn’t look like they have fish.  

• 1 month later...
On 2017-12-19 at 7:57 AM, Tyler0420 said:

One of my dogs stared eating white fish. Does anyone know where I can find perch and any idea of price per kg?  Ya I know it’s expensive but we’re use to paying big bucks for a fresh diet.  Kibble isent an option as she has crazy allergies and there’s too many ingredients in it.  

Perch fillets for your pup? Do you want another pet? 5’11” 185lbs and comes with a boat! Lol

I caught enough dink perch ( + a few hens too)  Sunday to feed Fido for a few days . .....sushi style of course !  They also catch mud puppies there as well ,  good company for Fido to play with ,,,, . You may want to check out the fish section of the grocery-fish stores ... cheaper than perch fillets ...:)

Archived