Getting the Itch Crystal Boat Launch?

Fish Farmer

I now it's a little early but if someone gets down to the Crystal boat launch can they post here if it's doable to launch and get out to do some Perchin.

Man, it would be great if they had a webcam that shows launch and lake there. Would save gas for the far away people.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Wow ....is this the same place as this summer picture ..... a shot from my drone   ..... B)

fZ3nluA2Ccj19tFwYNt915fJbEUBDOFf5yQHVrrg

.....looks like you are a little early yet FF .....

I think that's me in the parking lot Smerch, white spots on the black truck because the guy feeding the Gulls.

Hurry up T-Shirt weather.

Man that picture makes me crave Smerch.

On 2/23/2018 at 5:38 PM, Gil said:

I hear ya F.F I got the itch big time! Been dreaming alot lately and waking in a cold sweat! I can't wait! Won't be long!!! See you out there! 

I think my first launch will be 50 Pt. for the Browns or the Perch thing at Crystal:Gonefishing:

Hurry up ice, LEAVE

30 minutes ago, Fish Farmer said:

I think my first launch will be 50 Pt. for the Browns or the Perch thing at Crystal:Gonefishing:

Hurry up ice, LEAVE

Hey farmer, do ya ever have an extra seat for a brown trip? I’ll pay for everything.  

12 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Hey farmer, do ya ever have an extra seat for a brown trip? I’ll pay for everything.  

Sorry Tyler, I have a few club guys asking to take them out all the time, nothing against you.

Some mornings I get up and make my decision at the last min to go because you never know how the lake is.

I tell the wife I'll be back ?  Being retired I make last min decisions.

But I will keep you in mind.

9 minutes ago, Fish Farmer said:

"Some mornings I get up and make my decision at the last min to go because you never know how the lake is.

I tell the wife I'll be back ?  Being retired I make last min decisions."

Ahhhh....the benefits of retirement !   B)   " looks like a nice day to go fishing this morning" ......  " see ya later Petunia "   :Gonefishing:

....a few drawbacks though .....older bones & muscles , aches & pains , sore arms after catching that 2 lb. perch , etc etc .   :unsure:

GIL ......take a deep breath  ......easy does it .....the warm wind & rain today will melt that ice in a NYM  !  

1 hour ago, Fish Farmer said:

Sorry Tyler, I have a few club guys asking to take them out all the time, nothing against you.

Some mornings I get up and make my decision at the last min to go because you never know how the lake is.

I tell the wife I'll be back ?  Being retired I make last min decisions.

But I will keep you in mind.

Thanks. 

Tyler... get a salmon derby ticket when the time comes and I'll have a spot for ya... I bought a boat cause I love fishing and so I can go whenever I can or want too.... 2 young kids makes it tough anymore to get out but still find time.... but it's always better with company

36 minutes ago, Fishlivesmatter said:

Thats what i tell people i don't want on my boat too! Hey dont blame ya i wouldnt take out just anyone on my boat either.  Too much headache.  You wana fish on a boat.....buy a boat

Had a boat the last few years. Sold it because the motor went on it.  I’m not jus a mouch looking for a free ride. I’d pay someone more then enough money to take my enough out.  How about posting something useful for once.  Tool.........

30 minutes ago, WalleyeChaser said:

If the #s in your handle mean the same to you as they do me it'l be a goodtime

I use to get a ticket every year.  Not that I catch much, Was still learning.   Anyways sounds like good times ahead.   Thanks for the offer. 

4 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Had a boat the last few years. Sold it because the motor went on it.  I’m not jus a mouch looking for a free ride. I’d pay someone more then enough money to take my enough out.  How about posting something useful for once.  Tool.........

If youre comfortable on a 1984 14ft 15hp That needs cold start spray theres always room.. haha 

9 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Lol so you sold a lemon boat to someone? And im the tool?

Its not always about paying someone.  

Lol i love trolling on and off the water!

Archived