Getting the Itch Crystal Boat Launch?

Fish Farmer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shore fish where the water is open... it' panny season... ice out crappie bud... slip float with a minnow and your rocking... got 4 decent ones last night just before dark.... didn' keep em but they fight like an S.O.B in this cold water 

haha ..you missed a good one!...I was part of that limit out crew. ive been buying the sporty lic since I cant remember when...this was the 1st time limiting out on perch. I did keep 100 from simcoe one outing 30 yrs ago... but that feb 17th that just passed was magical.my buddy who smokes cigs didn't touch a butt for 2 hours.we where heading back in less than 3 hours. east end of erie.

I still have perch in the freezer...but those fillets days are number!

West of PC. I don't know how far west though. By the modis it looks like the bays are ice locked still. PC is iced in at the mills.

Pretty sure I saw the icebreaker out to the west today. But it was far out. What else would be out there?

Yeah, chopping at the bit to get out there. Sunday's winds look good if it happened to be clear. A lot of ice was coming down the river today by the looks of dennis's post. I guess time will tell. 

Archived