Here we go

gunner-2

Thanks for sharing Gunner, it's sickening what this government is doing on all fronts!. On a positive note it seems that people are finally waking up to the lunacy of this government.

10 hours ago, Surf and Turf said:

Thanks for sharing Gunner, it's sickening what this government is doing on all fronts!. On a positive note it seems that people are finally waking up to the lunacy of this government.

Yes that is for sure S.T people are waking up and getting mad.Our conservation in Ont. is terrible all the money we spend on licenses i cant see or you never hear were it's helping 

our conservation 

• 4 weeks later...

Our hunting territory is diminishing fast as more housing creeps into the forests and farmlands . I used to hunt rabbits and pheasants within 500' of where I am sitting at my key board .  My back yard was a 10 acre field and my front yard was nothing but grapes for many acres . It is now hundreds of large houses . Most of the farm land for miles around me is all housing now .

Anyone here hunt ducks on Erie ?  I read this this morning ....looks like the end is near to hunt ducks on Gravelly Bay as the homeowners are disturbed by the gun fire ....     

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/news-story/8389754-gravelly-bay-hunting-compromise-sought/

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Our hunting territory is diminishing fast as more housing creeps into the forests and farmlands . I used to hunt rabbits and pheasants within 500' of where I am sitting at my key board .  My back yard was a 10 acre field and my front yard was nothing but grapes for many acres . It is now hundreds of large houses . Most of the farm land for miles around me is all housing now .

Anyone here hunt ducks on Erie ?  I read this this morning ....looks like the end is near to hunt ducks on Gravelly Bay as the homeowners are disturbed by the gun fire ....     

https://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/news-story/8389754-gravelly-bay-hunting-compromise-sought/

shotgun silencers

Bows only nation soon, should be real easy for ducks. NOT.  I hear shotgun fire in my back yard all the time.  It makes me feel alive......and wishing I had permission to be shooting with them.

They were after the coyotes this weekend past is my guess.....what else?

On 4/12/2018 at 10:02 AM, smerchly said:

If the residents actually get traction on this we can only imagine boat motors will be the next "nuisance" they go after. I would ask the residents to name 3 instances where hunting in the bay has ever had a firearms safety related incident. Just because they don't like or are scared of firearms doesn't mean it's automatically a safety issue.

Archived