Gun owners a must watch

gunner-2

Eventually all gun ownership will be illegal. Bleeding heart groups will continue to claim hunting is inhumane and unnecessary. It will come to pass, the writing is on the wall.

I think that Trudeau is either fantasizing that he is the President of the United States, and introducing a new firearm licensing system for the US.; or he is addressing an issue that only exists in the minds of liberal supporters, either way he has just solved an imaginary issue, much to the satisfaction of his supporters. Either way he is delusional!

Sadly the North America governments has slowly turned/turning into a "militarized police state of mind" we might not see it in plain sight everyday,  but they have been "preparing" for years , I once made 6500 + corrugated rifle boxes for NRP for brand new rifle's and that was about 13 year's ago, but they wouldn't stock pile weapon's against us right !

I think the new tools of the day is technology  . ......camera's  EVERYWHERE ,  Face Book info , GPS , Satellites , drones , robots ....tasers, and the "unknown" .

We never know what may happen in this volatile society .  Unfortunately we need this high tech stuff to deal with the nut jobs who want to blow us up , etc.

Our hunting rifles are small potatoes in comparison ..... We need to address people who have mental problems and make threats of violence ! 

Guest brookie slayer

Trudeau is an idiot. Isn't even aware of gun laws in his own country...just read about how he is lowering benefits for wounded soldiers....nothing like losing an arm defending your country then be told by your government that your getting less money in the future... disgusting.

1 hour ago, brookie slayer said:

Trudeau is an idiot. Isn't even aware of gun laws in his own country...just read about how he is lowering benefits for wounded soldiers....nothing like losing an arm defending your country then be told by your government that your getting less money in the future... disgusting.

Yes he did he told our vets they are asking for to much but gives 2 mill to vets across the world and thinks he is going to tame terrorist with art and poems his time is comming 

1 hour ago, I'm_A_Drifter said:

If you can watch how the UK is trying to battle knife problems and still think guns are the problem in our country, your mind is not open for reality. Guns are NOT the problem.

People are so brain washed and think gun are the problem and that people that have them are criminals But don't realize you can take all our guns away in Canada and the only ones that will be left are the ones that use guns for crimes cause laws don't apply to them

Archived