Sign in to follow this  
smerchly

Cheap Gas

49 minutes ago, fredfisher said:

Covid-19 factor! 😷

Yep ....a lot of air travel grounded and ships docked  and  super highways shut down ....

Nice to buy 99 cent gas even with the carbon tax added  .  Enjoy the "ride" while you can !  :santa:

14 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

What’s up with the cheap gas lately? Seen it for $.88 last night in Hamilton.  Of course I just filled up for $.99

.88 for me last night. When I see it that cheap, the beast gets filled. You have to get gas at night, that’s when I find it the cheapest. If you wait till the morning it’s like .20-.25 cents more. 

1 hour ago, Brian_b said:

Yeah the last 2 weeks or so I've been filling up for 84c - 85c per litre.

$1.01 in St.Kiitts  , plus 5 cents off if using C.T. card . People who have long drives to work or fishing spots are saving a bunch of pesos this winter . ....waiting for store prices to come down ...............  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

$1.01 in St.Kiitts  , plus 5 cents off if using C.T. card . People who have long drives to work or fishing spots are saving a bunch of pesos this winter . ....waiting for store prices to come down ...............  :rolleyes:

Best to take advantage of their points when you can to "save". 🤨