Any panfish biting?

Bigcaveman50

The best spot I've found over the years for the kids and now for my grandson are the pits on Quarry Rd, south of Hwy 3 in Port Colborne. Don't even take a rod for yourself as you'll be too busy baiting the hook and releasing the fish to get a line in the water yourself. I haven't been down there yet this year but it has ALWAYS been non-stop action.

St. John’s is great for that. I take my daughters all the time. Same as bubba stated don’t bring a rod for yourself you will be baiting and removing fish the whole time. Pond is safe too for the young kids. 

On 6/8/2018 at 10:19 PM, DNorton said:

St. John’s is great for that. I take my daughters all the time. Same as bubba stated don’t bring a rod for yourself you will be baiting and removing fish the whole time. Pond is safe too for the young kids. 

I forgot about St. John's.......I've been wanting to bring my grandson out for a bit of fishing..........Thanks for the post'''''

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I forgot about St. John's.......I've been wanting to bring my grandson out for a bit of fishing..........Thanks for the post'''''

No problem! Not much there other then bluegill but the kids enjoy it. 

Archived