Gravelly Bay hunting

corey

The well heeled and affluent have been harassing hunters in the bay for years. The thing is this, the municipality has no authority on L Erie. That falls to provincial jurisdiction. Dan Andrews should be chiming in on this topic.

"Some of the hunters need to learn that we have a thing called garbage pail .....more so with so called anglers . Respect for the environment and private property can go a long way to preserve our future outdoor activities. 

5 hours ago, bigugli said:

The well heeled and affluent have been harassing hunters in the bay for years.

We both have seen that for anglers as well Bruce.....remember the CDP fiasco ??

I filled out the survey. Unfortunately I don’t think it will help much. Most likely there will be new rules about how far from shore or the break walls you have to be, etc,etc. I have never hunted at gravelly bay, but do enjoy another spot from shore on the lake that was attempted to be shut down for hunters but didn’t end up going through.   Hopefully gravelly will not change either. 

It's sad that rich people from other countries  are allowed to buy our waterfronts and kick us out . The Point Abino lighthouse is a good example of a "gated community"  that "allows" a small number of people to visit by bus . Nothing new ....we sell OUR highways and farmlands to foreign nations as well . Both hunters and anglers will need to be vocal to keep what is left .         $$$$$$$$$$$$$$  TALKS .....

Archived