Wanted... float suit

Jwl1

Hey folks being a basically newbie to this site again and navigating around I haven't come across a buy...sell...trade thread anywhere... I know this is no place for free advertising or anything... just thought there might be something that's just between members on here... I am looking for a used float suit or jacket... had a nice one before stored away but a mouse or 2 decided that they liked it way more than I did 🤔... so just putting it out there.... thanks...and cliff sorry if my post violates any of the rules of your forum...its been a few years.... and just have to say thanks to the members that I have had the pleasure of spending great times in the past for the welcomes back... looking forward to being an active contributor to this site and some great adventures to come

I saw a Mustang float coat like mine on Kijiji about 5 pages today Jack . Some of us prefer the coat and pants separate , especially when using huts . I seen some float suits come up on my Google ads. selling for over  $1600.00   :o

I wear insulated snow pants over my reg. insulated jeans .....but make sure BOTH have a ZIPPER !!   :)

Ya I had just the coat... good insulation and windbreaker as opposed to the suit.... and let's face it... none of us actually intend on seeing if it works 😏

Archived