Picture Perfect Day

smerchly

Dec.12 ,sunny & 55*F. ....great day to wet a line !  I was after a fish of a thousand casts and caught squat , another  :skunk: day .....but worth every cast .:Gonefishing:

About pictures .......As I was fishing a few album pages with 8 pictures came floating by .....then more and more until I fished out 13 pages of real nice prints . There are wedding shots, family get togethers  and lots  of kids . The wedding seems to be dated  2002 . Going by the current they may have been lost or dumped near the Legion at Port Dalhousie . I was fishing from the diverter wall and the wind was blowing towards me .  I netted all that I saw except one page that hit the current when they opened up the dam on the west wall .

Someone may be looking for these pictures ....maybe tossed in after a family break up or maybe the wind blew them in . We looked for clues but not much in print in those shots ...One picture had a sign in the back which may be "La Fontaine" ....another one had a lady holding a small sign saying " Toronto Maple Leafs" I'm guessing these are French people ....one shot looks like it was taken at 1000 Islands .

I'll get my wife to post a picture of the family on Facebook and spread the word . It would be a shame for someone not to claim these fine pictures .

Any other ideas to get these 100+ pictures back to the owners ?

...and needless to say all that plastic is not good for the lakes , I would have netted it regardless....

....update....     4 pictures have been posted on face book ,getting lots of feed back from here to the Quinte area. In keeping with the spirit of "fishing related" , one of the shots is a guy fishing from the bank of a nice lake !    We never know what  we may find while fishing !    #:Gonefishing:

Archived