Change of plans pays off twice

Jwl1

Had a change of fishing plans for the day.....so... seeings as the girlfriend was having a card making day and ended up 5 of her friends coming over my house 😲🤔 I decided to take off for a couple hours

this aft to get a few casts in.....went to a pike haunt I have been known to try out.....armed with yep.....you guessed it....a white twister tail ... after casting my arm off in the endzone I decided to move down field and what fo you know!....got a little on about 25 inches at the 250 yard line 😉... so was good just to get out.... will post a pic later when I figure out how...Haha....then what do you know... stopped at fresco on way home to get a couple things... got out of the car and saw a little yellow envelope.... had to check it out... turned out to be a 10 giftcard bringing my total to under 5 bucks at the checkout... humm 2 lucky things today...... and for those of you itching.. there happened to be some of that crystal like substance forming in a few spots along the bank

I still have a few of those 5" white twisters ....better get them wet again !  

Baby , it was cold outside ,  last night ....new Napa battery in the G6 today . Before it freezes over too much I'll have to try the live minnows again . The pike are hungry  ( heard it through the grape vine) and it's fun watching a float disappear under the water .....sort of like carp fishing !  B)

I am thinking some live bait and a slip float would have paid off... never mind the signs about the doggy doo  , there was some goose hunkers bigger than a dog out there and what do ya know.. I was the only person around... definitely going again soon

Archived