Just for fun product verse name

Jwl1

Still trying to figure site out... I think my phone has a handicapped finger operating it.. Haha... hey just for

fun... let's see who can name some products that on everyday use we all tend to call an actual product name..... for example: Kleenex.... is just a brand of "facial  tissue " yet we tend to ask for a Kleenex....

Bubba has the right idea... skidoo for snowmobile....q tips for example... no matter what brand of cotton swabs we buy we still call them q tips 

Ok how about something to keep your coffee warm while fishing... like thermos.....who says I'm bringing my hot beverage container? 😊

On 12/5/2018 at 7:48 PM, smerchly said:

I had a Motoski.....they were called Halloween Machines......LOL

Nice! Never heard them called that but I can definitely see why. My son and I have an '82 Moto-Ski Mirage II that we are currently fixing up.

The first time we heard that name we were coming home on the 401 with the Motoskis .  A semi was behind us and the trucker saw we had a CB antenna and  started talking to us , then commented on our "Halloween Machines" as he passed us  .  We had a good laugh at that ! 

While we were at a cottage with those "Skidoos" ,  my buddy said "Let's go the the Mac Hines  to get out for a while"  I asked who the  Mac Hines were......so he spelled it out .....m-a-c-h-i-n-e-s  ,   meaning the Halloween machines !   He got me on that one !!  🤣

Archived