Fishing with my old pal Jack (JWL)

cplummer

Fished lower for steelies with my long time friend jack..Thanks for joining me buddy.. It was a blast..

Yes there were more fish caught and a few lost but don't have time to post em all..

Once we found the right bait and combo fishing went on fire..

414086288.jpg

414086286.jpg

414086285.jpg

414086287.jpg

414086284.jpg

NICE fish guys !!   They would look NICE on the smoker (not you Jack)  :P....love the Grinch hat !

I NEED to catch a few of those ,  tied up a few OLD roe bags last night , hoping for some of those beauties to stroll into the harbour at Port soon ....

Thanks for the pics Cliff !

Was a great time indeed... more to come for sure always look forward to it and great catching up... and a huge thanks for posting the pics... me no can how figure out it yet 🤪

13 minutes ago, fishingking said:

Ya nice catch guys makes me wonder why i ever put the boat away😩

Funny you say that... years back when cliff and I would go out in my boat... my neighbor would think I was nuts...the boat would sit in the driveway practically most of the summer...it starts to get cold and snowing and we would take it out......he didn't mind when I brought him home the odd one though . ...and I didn't mind the homemade red wine that would show up on the doorstep 

1 hour ago, ice_man said:

Looks like an awesome day on the water !!

Not bad for a slow day...we boated a few more and lost a couple.....s

oon comes the 20 fish days in the boat..... 😎.... we work for it!!.. .its years of knowledge put together and it's always fun as ?%$#@*&.,.....😲

Archived