Sign in to follow this  
smerchly

Zero4Zero

Can't get much worse than that !   :dunno:  . After the morning rain I headed out to Jordan with some minnows . After 2 hrs....not a bite !  Headed to Port Dal....tried the pond again for perch or pike ,again with live minnows ...not a sniff !   It's one of those days when the fish decide it's lent or something ....

I met a couple of nice old timers (younger than me) fishing at Port after one said "Hi Peter" ....I was wearing a Peter's hat . We gabbed for a half hour about our fishing escapades . Bob and Bob were asking about the history of the buildings ,etc., & I filled them in , going way back to when the ships went through there to the old canal in Thorold . I told them about this web site for lots of info about fishing in the Niagara area .....and of course told them I was the  famous"smerch" ......legend before my time .....:rolleyes:  Hope to see the 2 Bobs sign in soon ...... It's still very mild ...lots of night crawlers tonight , may give Port another go in the morning , seem to have better luck in the a.m. there . 

....might need a name change soon.....   like Pepi-la-pew   :skunk:   ....or Sylvester !

I need to stop sleeping in lol, I am hoping to be out tomorrow, supposed to be nice all weekend.