Old....old posts

Jwl1

Was fiddling around browsing at some of the archives... came across my old profile....wow... I really have been getting a kick out of some of the posts of adventures I have had with many of you guys over years... I been finding stuff dated back well over 10 years some even still have pics.... great looking back...and a big thanks to the members here who shared in the adventures!!!!!

Right on Jack !   I sometimes browse old posts looking for photos of days gone by , and past members . I still have pictures from our "Swill" days ....so many faces I don't see anymore , but I'm sure most are still wetting a line . I still look for Gene (Jeetmuck) when I'm fishing the Niagara area , great guy , great angler .

Some great times for sure bill....swills... fun derbies...kids derbies....trips to my old trailer for example ...get togethers for charity or memorials...volunteer work on conservation efforts...ect....it was never about... " let's go online and get as much info as we can without contributing then see how many fishing spots we can mess up.. ruin...over fish or get shut down.... it was always about getting together.. meeting some solid like minded people... making new friends....and giving back to a sport we all have a passion for....I certainly have met some great people along the way and had some of my favorite fishing adventures ever.... heck my old account has like 4500 posts on it....Haha.. 

Archived