announcement to members

cplummer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From buying Cliff's old canoe to having this site, Cliff has contributed in some way to some great fishing memories for me. I appreciate everything Cliff (and all who contribute here) and also thank Tyler for keeping this great site up and running!

21 hours ago, smerchly said:

As others have said , Facebook is out for me as well . I was a member for a week about 5 years ago ....just a big gab fest , will never go back .

I also don't have a "smart" phone .....just a simple flip phone which I burn about 40 min.per year  ......a 7-11 special   ☎️....and have never texted a word.

I'd rather have a fishing site like this than do the face book /twitter thing.   

......pm message.....Cliff  , is your email box full ?.....  

I tried to pm you Smerch and I’m pretty sure u didn’t get it as you always reply to me when I contact you....

36 minutes ago, fredfisher said:

I tried to pm you Smerch and I’m pretty sure u didn’t get it as you always reply to me when I contact you....

Sorry Fred ,  I must have missed your pm when I cleared my messages as I was close to 50 pms . I think my last pm to you was when I fished at the Beacon marina ......

On 1/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, cplummer said:

I have decided to close this web site down. It's been a great 5 years that i have owned it. Members have lost interest on NFN ..

It will remain open untill February unless someone wants this web site..

Contact me if interested

Thanks

Cliff

Interested in keeping this running. Experienced with website hosting, design, and management. 

Thanks Cliff for all the hard work you have done for this forum and the opportunity you have gave me for being a MOD on here . I look forward to working with Tyler to keep this forum running smooth if he wan't to keep me on

26 minutes ago, gunner-2 said:

Thanks Cliff for all the hard work you have done for this forum and the opportunity you have gave me for being a MOD on here . I look forward to working with Tyler to keep this forum running smooth if he wan't to keep me on

Of course you can stay a mod I’m not firing anyone lol.  

2 hours ago, Derek0291 said:

Interested in keeping this running. Experienced with website hosting, design, and management. 

Maybe PM Tyler, Im sure he might be able to use some advice or help with the site.

Thanks for your time Cliff.  Met a lot of good people on here over the years.  From ice fishing trips to Scugog, Simcoe, that one lil lake you took me and Bradley to ice fishing.  You kicking my butt fishing bass off the old bridge on the upper. Get togethers and shore derbies.  I stopped posting as much over the years, because life got busy with kids and work.  Still log on once or twice a week to read.  Glad its staying up!

This is some sad news, never did have an outdoor mentor so this site helped inform me on a lot of things I never knew.  I got lucky enough to meet up with a fellow member who took me out fishing the welland river and scouting for ducks.  Gave me the confidence to invest in gear and this coming season I will be out chasing  waterfowl on my own. Just sucks to think that opportunity won't happen in the future for another person looking to get out fishing or hunting.  Please post if a Facebook group will be created I'd sure like to join. Thanks for all the how to tips over the last couple years they were appreciated 

looks like I missed the last page of the post great news the page is staying alive. I don't post all that often but I will make a point of being more active.  

Due to water rising and falling unpredictably these days at Niagara river,  I would assume fishing is tougher now than it was when water remains at a low level a few years ago, one other reason we have less report .  

It is nice to know tyler taking over. Tyler should voice up if he needs some extra funding, Put those who gave some funds into a separate category. 

Thank you Cliff for your dedication over 5years. I believe this website has great potential. A lot of database was accumulated for more than 10 years. And members' experience and knowledge can make more enjoyable and conservative fishing environment.

Glad to hear Tyler is going to be new owner! I would contribute this website doing HTML5, CSS, JS

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Or hit the open water 😉

Hang on dere boyz.....According to a few weather reports we may be shoveling a foot or more of snow this weekend .  And the temps will be dropping off steadily  into next week .  The ice conditions should improve substantially over the next week .      I'm grinning...  :D

7 hours ago, WalleyeChaser said:

Congrats tyler0420.. thanks for taking over the site.. hopefully we get some ice soon and we can have a nfn fishing day and celebrate the new proud owner! 

I’m going to plan some kind of meet up shortly. We’ll see how the ice does in the niagara region.  I’ll start a new thread and see what people are thinking and who will be able to get out.  

Archived