Niagara Streamers

cplummer

Selling the original Niagara Streamer...

Your choice of colours. Etransfer and mail order now avail.

$2.00 each no tax or 23 for $40

Please contact me..my messanger facebook or 289-321-0631

Thanks Cliff

Any steelheader that has use my products are repete customers for years.. From bunny jigs to san juan worms to streamers. I test them and if they dont get fish i dont tie that pattern again... Just trying to get people onto fish is what i do.

1 hour ago, cplummer said:

Selling the original Niagara Streamer...

Your choice of colours. Etransfer and mail order now avail.

$2.00 each no tax or 23 for $20

Please contact me..my messanger facebook or 289-321-0631

Thanks Cliff

Is it suppose to be 13 for 20$?  Or is 23 for 20$ correct. 

Goes from 2$ a piece to less then a dollar a piece  for 20. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Is it suppose to be 13 for 20$?  Or is 23 for 20$ correct. 

Goes from 2$ a piece to less then a dollar a piece  for 20. 

Woops

Like I said before...all my steel this winter has been on cliffs streamers.....some I had for 10 years in an old tackle box and i laughed because those ones got me fish this season....caught alot of fish with cliff over the years on them...and I been telling everyone what my lucky colors have been....lol

I regrettedly dont get to the river much any more due to children and running a business and my wife goin back to school recently but i did spend many days down there for about 15 years straight in a boat or on shore and only ever used jigs roe spoons and minnows set up various ways but always with success and i never once tried a streamer but always seen guys catching on them . il glady grab some from cliff and givem a go ! I spend alot of time on erie trolling eyez. I make all my own harnesses as a hobby as well so i appreciate quality custom tied flies ,streamers ,and other types of baits that work and would rather support local guys as opposed to big box stores or tackle stores with ridicoulous prices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, мормышка said:

I should go to this show to look for fly fishing gear. Still deciding to go for small fish (4 wt) or larger fish (8 wt).

If I like fly fishing, I will end up with both 4 and 8.

I’d go with the 4/5wt. It’s a good all around rod unless your only targeting salmon n BIG steelhead. 

Archived