Sign in to follow this  
smerchly

Petro

Hope y'all are enjoying the lowest gas prices we've had in a long time .....  At Can.Tire I can gas up for 84.6 cents per liter ( 5 cents/lt.on the card ) .....a big savings for those who drive a lot .....not for me so much ,driving about 3K per year .....buys a case of free beer though ......  :)

....or some FISHING gear ......  :Gonefishing:

Edited by smerchly

27 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

and the ct rewards adds up quick.  

Sure do Tyler .....last trip to C,T. bill came to $20 ....had $23 in my account ......nice to keep the wallet dust intact !   :)

C t rewards = fishing and outdoor gear... I hear ya there ...and nothing like the good old days pulling out a mile high wad of c t bucks that added up to about $7.35 for that new lure you where looking for that you watch go.... snap..... off your line flying half a mile across the river on the very first cast after taking it out pack 😆 🎣

4 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

C t rewards = fishing and outdoor gear... I hear ya there ...and nothing like the good old days pulling out a mile high wad of c t bucks that added up to about $7.35 for that new lure you where looking for that you watch go.... snap..... off your line flying half a mile across the river on the very first cast after taking it out pack 😆 🎣

Easy come .......easy go Jack !   :dunno:

Heck....I lose my cool when I lose a 50 cent carp rig ......   :wall:

You may want to fill up today , gas going up another 7 cents at Midnight after it went up 10 cents 2 days ago .....

And the new carbon tax is just around the corner .  Nice while it lasted ......

33 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Too late in Welland price went from 85 to 95 today.

St.Kitts went up from 87 to 97  two days ago ,and another 7 cents at midnight .   Later , the summer gas prices kick in ,

back to about $1.20  and the usual threat of $1.40 on the horizon . 

Did you see the all new electric snowmobile yet ?   (you won't hear it coming....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bNu-grzlI

Edited by smerchly

11 hours ago, smerchly said:

(you won't hear it coming....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bNu-grzlI

That's what I said to the wife last night...I didn't hear the slipper coming though...

Edited by Limey