Songs with the word "fish" in them

Jwl1

Just for the heck of it...and no cheating with Google.....lol....who can name some songs with the word fish or a fishing theme?.... doobie brothers  .....black water..... "catfish are jumping".....C.C.R....green river...."where  catfish bite"....

Not fair Jack ....you have been strumming that geetar for YEARS  ,  you know a lot of songs  !! 

Being a country bumpkin .....I like the "Fishing Song" by  Brad Paisley

..... and Fishing in the Dark by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band .....still have the vinyl album !

....and love Trace Adkins '  "Just Fishin "   beauty video ! 

....just a note on T.Adkins.....his second wife shot him through the heart and lung , and he 's still singing  ...   :th_fudd:.....:pardon:

I know jethro tull had a cd catfish rising.tragically hip fifty mission cap ,johnny cash boss jack , bob dylan catfish, and every other country tune lol! Oh ya and i dont know why i remember this but the fishin hole theme song to the andy griffith show lol

Skynyrd..... " if you want to talk fishin...well I guess that will be ok"........ "or fishin where they're swimmin free"......... Andy Griffith.. .Haha....awesome

That's going wayyyy back Bruce .  Ron Howard got his start on that show .  We watch the old daily  "Happy Days"  on CH  .....heyyyyyyyy !

Cronzy 's TV intro song was another fishing song .....remember the "shore lunch "  guy ?

4 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Cronzy sure liked the shore lunch....lol ....and opening up a can of beans or spagettios right on the fire....lol.

The "Cronz" was living down here for a little while. We chatted a couple of times here and there. He's up in the Kawarthas now i believe

While you were away Jack ,  this song was posted here . The title is still true today !  

"Should Have Been Here Yesterday "   ......"all the fish were biting............"

Some good guitar licks and some nice chrome for you .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp2rQZASzTg

Now you guys are just showing me up with your fancy edjamacations and technoaligies....awesome guys....if you not fishing any as well sing about it 🎸🎤🥁🎣

• 1 month later...

Archived