Boat Rebuildng "Joys"

genec

Finally got my boat back Tuesday, and am slowly trying to reinstall everything back inside the hull.

unfortunately for me, the old memory is having trouble remembering exactly what went where and especially what sequence the parts go in 5 months later!

In retroect, I should have taken photos of each stage of disassembly.  I just figured that the repair would only take 2-3 weeks, and it would still be fresh in my mind. 5 months later it ain't so fresh!!

I hear you  lol....I forgot my tele -rod holder yesterday  , went back this morning and ....gone . I even painted it with bright orange so I would not FORGET it !   When I hear Barbwa Streisand sing "Memories" I could punch her lights out !  :angry:

I must "remember" to take pictures of all house & garage contents for insurance purposes ....back to the " string on the finger " Genec !

I feel your pain I replaced the floor in my boat last spring. Disassembled everything in the fall prior, very tedious putting back together in the spring and only put together the" important" parts so I could get out fishing. LOL. Still a few things to install when back out of storage. 

37 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I must "remember" to take pictures of all house & garage contents for insurance purposes ....back to the " string on the finger " Genec !

Years ago, one of my daughters briefly dated an insurance agent, and he told me to take digital photos of EVERYTHING I owned!

He said that the insurance co. can't dispute digital proof of items in case of loss thru fire, etc.

even have photos of all my rode & reels, and all my plastic trays of fishing lures, and a memory stick in a bank deposit box in case entire house burns down.

Archived