Funny boat names

Limey

10 minutes ago, Limey said:

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/26-clever-boat-names/85924567/

I know there was one at sugarloaf that said something like OUR DREAM, and the guy crossed out OUR and changed it to MY???

Thanks Limey , real funny stuff !!  I check that site out almost daily ....some funny $hit there but some crude stuff as well ....not for the kiddies .

We could have some fun here with what we could name our boats .....   I like the names that play on words , like Fish & Chicks  lol

I didn't see the name "SINKER"   haha....

Let's hear some more ......   As I stroll through  the big yachts at the Port Dal . marina I look at the names of the boats ....some very unique -funny names there .

How about" Buoy George " ?   haha .....my mind gets weird sometimes......  betcha there's one around somewhere .....   😁

And my boat , of course has a big name on the side ............

" Legend "    ...........    ;)............................   a legend in my own mind .......

3 hours ago, Steve_Guelph said:

Smerch you are a legend 👍

A legend beyond repair ....  At my age Steve  there's many years of fishing stories to tell , and every fishing day brings something new , and I'm still finding new places to fish and testing new rigs and baits .  The best part is chatting with new people here and meeting up with some . I remember meeting up with Steve_Hamilton a few years back .

We had an old bow rider in the 90s that we called .... ,"the lucky bugger"...so when we got the legend a few years later I nicknamed it.. "the lil bassterd".....going back many moons ago on nfn and I shared a bunch of recipes on here.... " fillet show"

1 hour ago, genec said:

Never given mine a name before, but maybe after I get it put together I should name it.

Maybe "P.O.S.Legend"....   Or "Shoulda Sankit".

Ha Ha , good one .....     How about   " LittleTitanic "    

8 hours ago, genec said:

Never given mine a name before, but meybe after I get it put together I should name it.

Shoulda sankit is a good one. I feel the same about the boat I had.  

I had a 1949,17 foot wooden Sheppard and called it Sirrosis of the River..............Daniel

My Dads 36ft Searay was call " The Last Nickle"  the name was perfect, twin 454's that swallowed the fuel. $800 got you a half take of gas.  Glad to see it go...I was the mechanic to keep it running. 

4 hours ago, boogaloo said:

I had a 1949,17 foot wooden Sheppard and called it Sirrosis of the River.

Sounds just like the boat my wife's father , J.Marsh had boogs ...... She can't remember if it had a name ....but I would have named it "Swamp Thing"

2 hours ago, DaveC said:

My Dads 36ft Searay was call " The Last Nickle"  the name was perfect, twin 454's that swallowed the fuel. $800 got you a half take of gas.  Glad to see it go...I was the mechanic to keep it running. 

Holy Moly !!!   .....yes  a fitting name for  a gas thirsty boat . ....should have bought a pontoon plane if he wanted to fly .....:lol:

7 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Holy Moly !!!   .....yes  a fitting name for  a gas thirsty boat . ....should have bought a pontoon plane if he wanted to fly .....:lol:

2.... 1970s muscle cars with 454s in them...

40 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

2.... 1970s muscle cars with 454s in them...

A friend had a 454 in his old pick up . I used it for getting hardwood slabs for my wood stove . Powerful engines  ! Got a picture of it loaded to the hilt !

1 hour ago, kgm said:

My brother and I used to call my dads tin boat the "dink". Cause it wasnt that impressive, but got the job done. 

Might rename my knob....

I was fishing the grand in dunville last year and saw a little tinny that had (The happy hooker )spray painted on the side of it LOL.wonder what would happen if i started callin my wife the dink? Probably have a bit more fishin time 😜

19 hours ago, fishingking said:

Probably have a bit more fishin time 😜

I found it quite difficult to fish with a broken arm ......they say you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar .

Call your wife "Sweet Thing "  or "Honey Bunch"   ....might buy you a nice fishing rod......  ;)

On 4/1/2019 at 10:08 PM, genec said:

Never given mine a name before, but meybe after I get it put together I should name it.

I always thought it was bad luck to go out in a boat with no name so mine have always had them. When I go out with someone I always ask the name before boarding...if they say there isn’t one I always say “name her now then,before I come aboard” lol.   My current whips handle is Bottom Bouncer 

Archived