Barry maz....

Jmaz4

Hi guys. Its jason, Barrys son. My dad passed away 4 years ago and he loved this site. I know he was on it alot. 

Youd be happy to know that although a late bloomer I have become obsessed with fishing over the passed few years. 

I know.my dad had a few friends on this site. Just wanted to say hi and maybe get out fishing. 

Mainly go out on erie for walleye or perch. 

Cheers! 

Maz

Welcome to our cozy little family, Jmaz4. Your Dad was a good man. I only fished with him a few times, sadly.  We did spend a lot of time talking about fishing down at the Juravinski. My Mrs and your Dad had the same chemo schedule, so we would yak away about fishing til your Dad got tired, or the session was over.

Welcome aboard .....lots of great learning available on here if you take the time to read.....share reports along the way....I have met some great people over the years..looking forward to sharing in your adventures as well.....cheers and safe happy fishing 

Welcome aboard Jmaz4  !   I met your Dad while ice fishing at a local marina . He & his buddy caught a 31" pike & 20 min. later I caught one right beside him , also 31" .We had a laugh about that one . We both also liked carp fishing ....hope you do as well . Look in the "search" and see many posts about Mazz  ,  couldn't ask for a nicer guy .

Hope to see you on the waterfront Jmaz4  ! 

Cant say im into the carp fishing. I like to eat the fish that i catch. Starting may17th i have half day fridays and plan on going out on erie weather permitting. If anyone has fridays off let me know 

Maz

Archived