Early morning in the cold

bigugli

Was crazy enough to head out at 7am and catch some pannies before it got too crazy out there. Light rain, sleet and wind were all taking their turn at beating a few of us up. Even so, I managed a few fish in the 2 1/2 hours out. It certainly beats sitting indoors.

The hard nose "crazies" will fish in any weather !!   I'm only half crazy now as old age creeps up on the bones .....actually got head a cold donated by "the wife" , good time to lay low for a few days .  Good to see you got a few fish !    :Gonefishing:

Good to hear you got out Bruce....last week killed me back to work....not the work part......the just had all winter off fishing a couple days a week part.....lol...I'd have much rather been fishing in the crap weather than working in it....Haha...pannies...."..cold sleet and rain  got his pannies in a bunch 😯

7 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

I'd have much rather been fishing in the crap weather than working in it....Haha...pannies...."..cold sleet and rain.....

My wife just showed me a picture from this day last year , ( -2*C), shoveling 4" of snow from the back deck !   Normal temp for Apr.15 should be 14*C. 

....don't you feel better now ?    :pardon:

Archived