Lake onatrio this morning!

Jmaz4

So my buddies brother was in town from BC. We had planned to gonfor walleye in upper river but the ice flow scared me.

Decided to go to st kitts and troll for trout and salmon. Keep in mind this was our first time doing this. 

The fog was wild. If it wasnt for the gps we would still be out there trying to find our way in. 

Anyways, we got 4 rods in the water and within 20 mins we had ourselves a nice little rainbow. 

Trying to keep on tract towards jordan we started marking big fish. Watched the rods that were in that column of water and bammmmmmm! First salmon in my boat ever. Probably around 18lbs but we rounded to 20 haha.

About 30 mins later not marking anything at all and the rod went again. A nice 10 to 12lb laker. 

Winds picked up by then and it was getting pretty cold out there so we decided to find our way back in.

Great way to spend a holiday at work!

We were fishing in between 60 and 80 fow. 2 boards outs to hit the higher water column and 2 rods out the back on dipseys varying our depth but both salmon and laker were around 10 to 15 of bottom.

Have a great day! 

GO LEAFS GO!

IMG_3336.jpg

Archived