More Pier chuckin tonight............

Guest SkeinMachine

Guest SkeinMachine

Met up with Pinner this evening,he did a skipper on a glo fire dot cleo,and we saw this 22 lb hen,on a glo 7 dot Pete's spoon.

209a4624.jpg.

Water temp was 68F,saw 2 other's jump.

H.I.H.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Got to love the way shes looking down at the lure. I take it she was caught at the same place Pinner caught his the other night?

Guest chilli

What did you do with her. CnR or did she provide you with bait. I'd just like to recommend to the others on the board that you don't keep these fish for the eggs and waste the rest. I'd take a side of it for the freezer at least untill they thin out and start to digest themselves late in the fall.

I'm not suggesting anyone here does that, but I've seen too many of these beauties gutted for there gold and tossed back in the water for the catfish. Well for the gobies now adays I'd guess.

Nice catch SnM and Pinner. You've got me ready for the crunch of leaves beneath my feet. Can't wait for the run in the Niagara glen. ;)

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Just let me know when you feel the need. I'm launching at 5:30 am out of St.Kitts Marina. Call me on my cell at 5am,check you pm for #

Guest chilli

Sweet, thanks Brian. I'll let you know in October if I still don't have one myself. That little guy looks tasty. Not much bigger than the flasher. The middle one looks kinda light for his length. The big one is ready to be staked and thrown in the smoker. ;) MMMM I'm getting hungry! Nice catch Brian. I'm really starting to get that itch to get off the shoreline.

Archived