2nd annual Lorne Morley memorial fish in

2nd annual Lorne Morley Memorial Fish in. 25$ entry Biggest 4 Carp will win. The entry fee will be a 50/50 pay out 50% will go to the event winner (biggest 4 Carp) and the other 50% will be donated to the ALS Society of Canada. Prizes and sponsors to be announced. Registration starts at 7am can pre bait after registering lines in water at 8am ( a whistle will blow to announce its time to start fishing) this will be a semi competitive friendly fish-in event to remember Lorne and all he did for canadian carp fishing. There will be no pegs or peg draw. Just show up, find a spot, fish and talk with your neighbour. If its full , then just come and show your support. lets remember why this event is happening. 25$ entry , biggest 4 Carp will win. Additional prizes and raffles will be announced as they become available. All proceeds from raffles, Donations etc will be going to the ALS Society of Canada www.als.ca **rain date for inclement weather will be the following Saturday(June 22nd) **

Location is cciw again 

** please direct all questions to our Facebook page to ensure a quicker response as Canadian Carper Does not monitor fourm daily.
link to page:
Link to event (please advise if you are attending either on here or Facebook):

On 4/20/2019 at 8:48 PM, CanadianCarper said:

2nd annual Lorne Morley Memorial Fish in. 25$ entry Biggest 4 Carp will win. The entry fee will be a 50/50 pay out 50% will go to the event winner (biggest 4 Carp) and the other 50% will be donated to the ALS Society of Canada. Prizes and sponsors to be announced. Registration starts at 7am can pre bait after registering lines in water at 8am ( a whistle will blow to announce its time to start fishing) this will be a semi competitive friendly fish-in event to remember Lorne and all he did for canadian carp fishing. There will be no pegs or peg draw. Just show up, find a spot, fish and talk with your neighbour. If its full , then just come and show your support. lets remember why this event is happening. 25$ entry , biggest 4 Carp will win. Additional prizes and raffles will be announced as they become available. All proceeds from raffles, Donations etc will be going to the ALS Society of Canada www.als.ca **rain date for inclement weather will be the following Saturday(June 22nd) **

Location is cciw again 

** please direct all questions to our Facebook page to ensure a quicker response as Canadian Carper Does not monitor fourm daily.
link to page:
Link to event (please advise if you are attending either on here or Facebook):

I’ll be there. It will be nice to meet some new fisherman and check out all the baits and rigs people are using. 

• 1 month later...

Great day out yesterday. I think there were 14 participants. Very slow start to the day no one caught anything till later In The afternoon then one guy hit the honey hole and brought in 4-5 fish one after another. 

Thanks to Canadian carper for putting it on. GREAT EVENT. 

I missed out on Lorne's memorial event...out of town.... never forget Lorne Morley ...hoping to see some pictures of the event ....looking to see if I could see any carp cruising the shore today at the Bay.....

...will pick up a can at nearest store soon & give it a go .  

6 hours ago, smerchly said:

I missed out on Lorne's memorial event...out of town.... never forget Lorne Morley ...hoping to see some pictures of the event ....looking to see if I could see any carp cruising the shore today at the Bay.....

...will pick up a can at nearest store soon & give it a go .  

Good to see you back posting. Was starting to worry something had happened! 

3 hours ago, DNorton said:

Good to see you back posting. Was starting to worry something had happened! 

It took a while to get the lap top hooked up to wi-fi .  ..and using Chrome....hope to keep in touch .  B)

.....Mr.Knightfisher......is your mail box full ?    :wacko:

Archived