gun ban just watch the first 5 min

Same old bull crap Gunner , been going on for years .   Banning guns would drive more underground  .....and I'm sure the bad guys would give up their guns .

Majority governments ( with minority votes)  aren't much different than commie governments ....

They can try .....but it ain't gonna  happen !

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

Banning guns would drive more underground  .....

They can try .....but it ain't gonna  happen !

Yes, just like the tv  interview segment THE NATIONAL  the other night from out west with Bill Blair (I think he was the one).

One guy on a mike told Bill "You ban em..we bury them!"

It would'nt surprise me at all. It has nothing to do do with public safety, but rather pure politics. Trudeau is just trying to ramp up the virtual signalling before the election to score some points with his base and to get accolades from his fellow feminist champion wannabes. We can't get rid of this guy fast enough!  I'm sure I'd be labeled as an ignorant, misogynistic, and most likely racist for pointing this out.

1 hour ago, Surf and Turf said:

I'm sure I'd be labeled as an ignorant, misogynistic, and most likely racist for pointing this out.

I'm sure he is targeting his prime base voters and will promise them a lot of freebe's  , but I'm sure there are lots of women who have enough smarts to

know his motives.  Banning guns will make our jailed crew happy too ....they will get their guns ....we will fight fire with fire .... :th_fudd:...🐍

Yep going after the law abiding citizens so we cant fight back when the crap hits the fan 

don't worry Surf and turf they over played the race card so bad it has no meaning any more not trying to get into things to much but iv'e been watching the cpc very close and there not any better and there is a lot of proof out there if your looking for real change it's Maxime Bernier

Hey gunner definitely good points. The only issue with Bernier is that if the Conservative vote gets split we'll be stuck with the liberals for the foreseeable future and we cant afford that. It's too bad Bernier picked up his marbles and went home he was a good addition to the team but will just hurt the cause IMHO. 

On 5/10/2019 at 4:49 PM, gunner-2 said:

Yep going after the law abiding citizens so we cant fight back when the crap hits the fan 

don't worry Surf and turf they over played the race card so bad it has no meaning any more not trying to get into things to much but iv'e been watching the cpc very close and there not any better and there is a lot of proof out there if your looking for real change it's Maxime Bernier

Im not attacking you so don't take this the wrong way just friendly chat reports say that vote splitting is just another tactic from the libs and cpc to scare us into not voting for the ppc. They say it's because both parties have the same agenda. Max left for good reasons he tried to work with scheer and wanted to do things different and scheer wanted nothing to do with it . But Max has a lot of work to do and i don't think he will be ready in time if thats the case i will be forced to vote cpc. But  Canada is under attack and we are in need of real change.

Any political party will have a general  knowledge what the "average" person feels about guns . Most people don't own a gun so they are more likely to support a ban ?  Remember the "pit bull"  ban ......99% didn't have one so the government of the day knows they will get what they want and look good to most people .....

Don't rule out the present prime minister ....The Cons are making a lot of enemies lately with their "expected" cut & slash policies . As I said previously , none of them are worth my vote .  Good luck to all who have legal guns , you might have to join the bad guys when push comes to shove ........

Archived