A few pike

pauly

I am still in search of pike #1 this year … had one follow and tried to hit the spinnerbait, but it missed and it did not come back around for seconds.

Right on...jerk baits are great when the water is still cold....nice to see a gator report.

Thanks Paul. It’s more about spending time with my little brother who is almost 48 and just started fishing. I have fished all my life all over North America for fun and tournaments and feel totally blessed but spending time on the water with my little brother has all that beat. 

Gotta love that....I'm much older than my little brother...and got him hooked on fishing since he was little....and now passing it down to his own child......spring pike fishing can be super fun and you never know when you might get into a big one.....the nfn pike off days used to be fun....seems too me I may have won a few of those challenges along the way....give this one to pauly for putting out the first gator pic 

3 hours ago, pauly said:

I won a hat, mug, shirt and a reel one year. That was fun. 

"Mini" derbies are fun  Paul ....toss in 5 bucks  to make it "official"  and the winner gets a big happy face badge   :D

....  and the status of  "Legend"  , Sensei ,  Pikeguru , Carpguroo.....  :bravo:

Archived