St Paul Street Question

Chrisb

I need to go to St Paul st. St Catharines to renew my driver license. Need some guidance on parking in the area. I have the enhanced license so I can only renew in St. Catharines.

I am coming from Welland and know how to get there. I'm just not sure what to expect for parking in the area.

Thanks

Between Carlisle & Academy St.   I go to Service Ontario on hwy 20 , can they issue your license there ? 

I read that they are ending the enhanced license and we will need a passport .....(maybe starts 2020)

Did you check to see if you could renew in welland?  I just did an address change on my enhanced in welland. They had to send it away and it took 2 weeks.  Originally I was told I had to go to st cath as well. 

Poor "service" by the government Chris , no reason they couldn't do it via computer links . I always went to Thorold to get my plates until they shut it down so now I drive 15 km.to hwy20 to avoid the line ups here in St.Kitts .  All we see now is cutbacks .....less "service"

This may soon be the next one ......

https://www.insauga.com/ontario-proposing-to-remove-enhanced-drivers-licences-used-at-border-crossings

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:06 AM, smerchly said:

Poor "service" by the government Chris , no reason they couldn't do it via computer links .   All we see now is cutbacks .....less "service"

This may soon be the next one ......

https://www.insauga.com/ontario-proposing-to-remove-enhanced-drivers-licences-used-at-border-crossings

We ran into the same problem last month.

Wife's sister in Georgetown was giving my wife her old car.  Went to Georgetown Service Ont. office to transfer - office closed up permanently!!!

Had to go to Brampton to do it!

Went great. Parked on street at meter.

I called ahead and booked a 9:15 appointment. Was there at 8:55 and they served me a 9:00. Out the door by 9:10.

Archived