Carp meet up

Tyler0420

For a small camera the vids look great . The camera was almost touching the carp's lips and was still focused nicely .

Mike ....it was sheer luck really ....I  didn't know what they would bite best ... the worms, can corn , maize or Lorne's special puff-pack .

I packed the oats-cream corn  a little wetter than normal to help get it out a good distance without falling apart while casting . I'm sure some remained on the hook ,

thinking the carp would pick away at it until they ate the puff as well . All 4 carp rang the chimes & were well on the way to Lake O before picking up the rod .

Oh ....and  a couple hours after I was back home ,  a bonus !      Yehhhh ........ a nice little tick was crawling under my t-shirt !   🕷️

.....now I'm going to have everyone investigating every itch  !!     :unsure:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing you went when you did..   Charles Daley Park ponds are now closed. The east beach and the boardwalk are gone. The laneway to the west pond is nearly washed out .

7 minutes ago, bigugli said:

Good thing you went when you did..   Charles Daley Park ponds are now closed. The east beach and the boardwalk are gone. The laneway to the west pond is nearly washed out .

When I arrived , I checked the lane way to the west side & it was water free . On the CH news last night we may see the lake rising for a couple more weeks ....lots of shore line damage will happen .  Looks like this could be a regular event. 

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Maybe we can carp fish from the top of the hill smerch. 

Then we would have to wait until July for the DEEP water to warm up ....

Maybe the higher  level  has more carp coming in from the lake .  Boots R Us  ! 

Archived