Charles daily

Gaza321

Went do to Charles daily today, fishing was slow met Night Fisher down there didnt have any luck hooked into one that straightened my hook out going to try there tomorrow morning with some stronger hooks Haha 

Nice meeting you Gaz, as well as your sister and brother inlaw. Would of been nice to land something, but not in the cards.

Looking forward to hooking up in the local ponds in our canoes.

:Gonefishing:

Looks like you ran out of Gaz ....You need strong hooks for those menacing machines Gaza , and real sharp too .

Dan(s) ...about time to razz those pike eh ? 

Speaking of pike ........today's supper .....pike kabobs ....compliments of Mr. Knightfisher ....mmmmmm   :wub:

...I found by wrapping a piece of bacon around the pike was too much bacon , obscuring the taste of the fish . This time I used a small piece of

bacon beside the fish with a small piece of onion next , then the peppers & small cherry tomatoes  .

pikekabobs.jpg

Yum....dinner at Bill's...what you want me to bring?...a fork?....sure I can bring a fork no probs

3 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Yum....dinner at Bill's...what you want me to bring?...a fork?....sure I can bring a fork no probs

And don't forget the geetar  ....and the two four !   🎶

Oh I get it...sing for my supper eh?!... and you probably aren't just whistling Dixie about the beer either I suppose..😮...we hi jacked Gaza's perfectly good skunk mission report...and this is what it comes too eh?....and now I bet you are going to tell me that I am too late.....no leftovers.....😥😆

On 6/2/2019 at 10:00 PM, smerchly said:

Looks like you ran out of Gaz ....You need strong hooks for those menacing machines Gaza , and real sharp too .

Dan(s) ...about time to razz those pike eh ? 

Speaking of pike ........today's supper .....pike kabobs ....compliments of Mr. Knightfisher ....mmmmmm   :wub:

...I found by wrapping a piece of bacon around the pike was too much bacon , obscuring the taste of the fish . This time I used a small piece of

bacon beside the fish with a small piece of onion next , then the peppers & small cherry tomatoes  .

pikekabobs.jpg

Carp kabobs?

Yepper !  And that was just one cheek !

Cliff ......can't you see it's a pike ? Fourth piece on the right has a Y bone !  haha

The only way I would eat carp is if you didn't tell me ......   :P

Archived