Sign in to follow this  
Surf and Turf

Turkey Reporting Deadline

Hey guys, don't forget to submit your report for the spring turkey hunt if you haven't already done so.

22 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

I don’t hunt but what do you have to report?

They ask what WMU  you hunt in if you shot a bird .How many birds you seen in the WMU you hunt  how many days you hunted thats about it if you dont send a report you can get a fine and cant get a tag for the next seasons hunt new rules for 2019

ANY type of reporting that we have to do now is way better than the system years ago where you had to drive up to an hour to visit a weigh-in station before you could process your bird!

And now I just report once after the season ends instead of twice after each kill if I was lucky enough to get 2 birds.

2 hours ago, genec said:

ANY type of reporting that we have to do now is way better than the system years ago where you had to drive up to an hour to visit a weigh-in station before you could process your bird!

And now I just report once after the season ends instead of twice after each kill if I was lucky enough to get 2 birds.

Agreed 100%