Carpin tonight.

Tyler0420

30 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Steroids !    

Many , or most of the big girls have left our spots and headed out to the big lake .....or are in deeper water .

I AM missing fishing for carp ......   not much interest in the walleye here....don't keep over 4 lbs.,  but like drifting 3 way baits for anything with fins .....

Where’s the fish pics smerch?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

Where’s the fish pics smerch?

My p & s camera is loaded with pictures but I'm not smart enough to unload them on my wife's lap top to send ....She can send shots she took on her phone to my email which I can send to you via email ......They don't make it simple to send pictures in these modern days of high tech ....

I'm going to take my card from my camera to Walmart in Napanee & get some prints made .....I'll mail some to you ....lol

IF I catch some worth sending out a shot , I have a large live well in my boat & will get her to take a shot before releasing ..... 

....looks inviting out there .....nice SW breeze ....good for drifting .....   :Gonefishing:

• 2 weeks later...

Fished this evening for 2hrs n Finally found some deeper water in this lake I fish. 6fow instead of 2-3fow. Caught a nice 12lber. That’s atleast 7lbs heavier then my next biggest out of there. Looking forward to the next few sessions. Used pack bait with two pop up corns on the hair. 

44EAEB76-8F22-47EA-90B2-43DB9218B73E.png

682B6BB5-1289-405D-8CA8-92B2144B190E.png

good carp there Tyler .....looks like it just ate a lemon .....or was it pineapple ?  :)

It took 7 minutes to finally download the picture.....sloooooow wifi ....but worth the wait !   

8 hours ago, smerchly said:

good carp there Tyler .....looks like it just ate a lemon .....or was it pineapple ?  :)

It took 7 minutes to finally download the picture.....sloooooow wifi ....but worth the wait !   

Ya he was eating pineapple. This fish had some oversized lips forsure.  

Norton's Restaurant ....open for business  !!   How could any decent carp turn his back on that menu ?  

i have mixed chopped canned pineapple into my maize and let the flavours  "marry"  (cheap)....can also be added to other carp baits

.....about this wifi here.....after some google info,  I moved the laptop to different spots in the trailer & found it works better right at the front closest to the lake which is 60' from the window .....seems that many things can interfere with wifi , like venetian blinds, ,steel clad windows, steel siding, etc etc.  The park owner will be installing an upgraded wifi system as well . NFN is coming in much faster this morning !!  .....sitting here with the lap top on my LAP while watch the boats heading out from the docks ......ahhhh....

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Norton's Restaurant ....open for business  !!   How could any decent carp turn his back on that menu ?  

i have mixed chopped canned pineapple into my maize and let the flavours  "marry"  (cheap)....can also be added to other carp baits

.....about this wifi here.....after some google info,  I moved the laptop to different spots in the trailer & found it works better right at the front closest to the lake which is 60' from the window .....seems that many things can interfere with wifi , like venetian blinds, ,steel clad windows, steel siding, etc etc.  The park owner will be installing an upgraded wifi system as well . NFN is coming in much faster this morning !!  .....sitting here with the lap top on my LAP while watch the boats heading out from the docks ......ahhhh....

Hopefully you’ll be able to load pictures quicker then 7mins now. Enjoy your day smerch should be another nice one. 

Archived