Moose tags.

verado

Well I was successful in the moose draw this year and I received a bull tag for WMU 54. I have tried countless times to print the tag but all it prints in my license summary. This shows that I was successful but there is no tag. My buddy got an antlerless deer tag for the same area but he is having the same problem. I've tried calling the help number several times but all I ever get is a busy signal. I think my next step will be to take all my information to a Service Ontario and see if they can help.

Canadian tire can help you as well, but has to be during regular business hours during the week because they have to call and verify they can print the tag. Same thing happened to me with my deer tag.

Any Service Ontario should be able to print it. What I do is print the tags to a PDF file. I then print the PDF and save a copy to my phone so that I always have proof of it. You're tag is very important this year verado, I plan to fill it for you :)

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:28 AM, corey said:

Any Service Ontario should be able to print it. 

NO!!

NOT all Service Ontario's can do this - only the Gov't owned ones, as they are they only ones equipped to handle hunting and fishing licencing!

Verado, do you get a note saying "PENDING" on the tag screen?

I had that with my antlerless deer tag - the results were available Aug. 2nd, but the tag couldn't be printed until after Aug. 20th!

I did get that notice when I first found out I got the moose tag saying it could not be printed until Aug.22. Well that has come and gone and I still can't print it so I will try the Service Ontario on St. Paul St. next week.

So now I have my moose and deer tags printed on ordinary flimsy paper. One of the guys asked if he could laminate the tag but was told if he did and it could not be read by a game warden's scanner, then he would be in trouble. Also, the reason I could not print my own was not because I was doing it wrong, but because their files showed it was already printed which it wasn't. The lady at the counter told me this was the problem with 99% of the tags. There was no question as to who was waiting at Service Ontario, I never so saw much camo clothing in one place before.

I had to go there last spring to get my turkey tag printed.

thought they had that tag printing problem solved, but guess not.

and this is supposed to be progress??At least I was able to print both my and my grandson’s deer tags last month.

maybe I just got lucky!

I printed my turkey, bear, deer, moose all at different times and did for a friend and brother as well and had no problems.  you do have to be careful and make sure your printer is on, has paper etc because I think it is designed as a one shot deal so people don't just keep printing more tags.

On 9/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, mooseslayer said:

I printed my turkey, bear, deer, moose all at different times and did for a friend and brother as well and had no problems.  you do have to be careful and make sure your printer is on, has paper etc because I think it is designed as a one shot deal so people don't just keep printing more tags.

It seems as though the MNR has managed to change it up to a one-shot deal. My suggestion, if you have Windows 10 is to print your tags to a PDF file and print it when you can to paper. Now when I log in and view my available licenses/tags it shows "Printed" beside the tags and will not offer them up for printing again.

I printed my tags a while ago and just went through the instructions that the MNR emailed out a few days ago and I was able to print my tags again. It's not a one shot deal. Here's the post with the instructions from the MNR:

http://www.niagarafishing.net/forums/topic/36448-deer-tag/?do=findComment&comment=290455

Archived