Zero for Zero

smerchly

Just call it age related ......got my gear ready to go this morning , new worm harness rigged , fresh worms , headed to P.Dal. for some drifting . After dodging blocked CNR access , and  torn up one lane roads , I finally got to Port , ready to enjoy a few hours of fishing .....but , where is my tackle bag ??   :dunno:...

Yep , left it sitting in the driveway ....used the other side of the van's sliding door to load up and forgot to toss in the bag with all my tackle & worm box !!   :wall:

Back home I go ....had  other things to do ....will TRY again tomorrow !!  Got the string around my fingerrrrrrrr   !!!

...hope the fish were not biting today .....   :closedeyes:

On 9/25/2019 at 8:49 AM, Mike Pike said:

It's not age related, Smerch, because the same thing happens to me!  Oh, wait a sec...

For the aged , it's called mind clutter .....years of info sacked away into the mellow melon ....not much room left for new memo's ....

On 9/25/2019 at 7:01 AM, Mbocco said:

I left a pie on the roof of the car once and drove away.  Didn’t end well for the pie.... or me. 

My sis started to drive away with her purse on the roof  until someone pointed it out to her (runs in families) ?

On 9/24/2019 at 9:59 PM, bigugli said:

There's that "sometimers" setting in again

If it's only sometimes ol'timer ... , I can live with it ....hoping the days ahead remain as "sometimers"   :Gonefishing:

......now....what was it I was going to do today ???? ....put up the Christmas lights  ?   ....   :santa:

If ya don't feel old ....you ain't old ! !     🙃

Kinda brings back memories Smerch. left home and launched at Fishermans pier, boated all the way down to Bronte, went to set up my downrigger lines, couldn't find mt cannon balls.

Cleaned up my boat a few days before, left them on the work bench.:wall::slap::crazy::D 

47 minutes ago, Fish Farmer said:

Kinda brings back memories Smerch. left home and launched at Fishermans pier, boated all the way down to Bronte, went to set up my downrigger lines, couldn't find mt cannon balls.

Cleaned up my boat a few days before, left them on the work bench.:wall::slap::crazy::D 

You are in serious trouble when you can't find ur balls .......;)

Look on the bright side of it........you can buy your own birthday and Xmas presents.....forget about them and come the day it's a surprise and you know you'll get something you'll like and can use. Also when the wife updates the honey-do list you have a ready made excuse for not doing it. Anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd drat, I forgot what I was going to say.

Yep , some positive things about "forgetting certain things" ,and also some good points on being hard of hearing  . 

I will write a list of all my fishing spots ......   ;)

34 minutes ago, smerchly said:

I will write a list of all my fishing spots ......   ;)

No need Bill. The GPS tracking system we installed under your van is doing just fine :tease:

Archived