Company - Lure King - Questions

Snags

Question ... I can't find any information on Lure King, saw something that is was a Niagara-ish company ...

Anyone have any information?  Is the company still in business?

That’s what I was going to say.  I subscribe to Ivo’s Thundermist YouTube channel.  It’s fun to guess his spots when he posts his local videos.  His #4 stingeye spinners can be bought on amazon and are the best in-line spinners for the niagara River.  The t-turn 3 ways are great for bottom bouncing set ups also.  No twisting.  

Here’s some info that might help 
Registrant
LURE-KING INC. 
Box 894 
Streetsville Postal Station 
Mississauga 
L5M 2G4 
ONTARIO 
Current owner
L.K. SPECIALTIES INC., 
UNIT 36, 
1435 BONHILL ROAD, 
MISSISSAUGA, 
L5T 1V2 
ONTARIO 
Representative for service
BLANEY MCMURTRY LLP 
Suite 1500 
2 Queen Street East 
Toronto 
ONTARIO M5C 3G5

17 hours ago, Mbocco said:

That’s what I was going to say.  I subscribe to Ivo’s Thundermist YouTube channel.  It’s fun to guess his spots when he posts his local videos.  His #4 stingeye spinners can be bought on amazon and are the best in-line spinners for the niagara River.  The t-turn 3 ways are great for bottom bouncing set ups also.  No twisting.  

Pete's bait and tackle stock the T-turn and stingeye,  love the distance you get on it and how quickly it gets down even in a strong current. 

14 minutes ago, Limey said:

Pete's bait and tackle stock the T-turn and stingeye,  love the distance you get on it and how quickly it gets down even in a strong current. 

Oh thanks!   That’s great to know.  And ya that’s exactly why I love them for fishing there. 

Archived