Where and what to fish for this weekend?

Tyler0420

As the fishing is starting to heat up again it’s hard to pick what to fish for. Join the crowds and fish browns n bows or sit back and relax carp fishing. I won’t be out till 10am so I’m thinking the trout spots will be packed by then. Might have to settle for one day of each.   What’s everyone else fishing for this weekend?

I  got my dog's meds today near Port Dal. , checked out a few spots to see what's fishable . I got some carp pack bait stuff and also some worms from my yard ....

Now , I have to make a choice ....or two,   what to target . Got my van back today ...unfixed ....parts in Michigan USA but they're on strike !  I can access the back with the side door.

So ....again , I'll pack two bags & 2 rods , try spinner/worm combo for eyes, trout or anything else in there . If no action after 2 hrs. I'm sure the carp will be glad to see me with dinner .

2 hours ago, Mbocco said:

Oh it’s no question what to go for..... it’s King season.  

Catch the big one  .....  I'm getting desperate ....carp , drum , king , queen , anything  humongous ! 

🐳

9 hours ago, smerchly said:

Catch the big one  .....  I'm getting desperate ....carp , drum , king , queen , anything  humongous ! 

🐳

I'm with you, Smerch..........As long as it has good size, I'm happy with anything that I catch'''''😎😎

14 hours ago, Mbocco said:

Oh it’s no question what to go for..... it’s King season.  

Maybe if I had a yak or boat. I’m done salmon fishing now probably.  Get out early and get a couple off the pier n I’m outta there before the circus comes to town. 

3 hours ago, Tony said:

I'm with you, Smerch..........As long as it has good size, I'm happy with anything that I catch'''''😎😎

Ya Tony .....10 - 20lb. carp , salmon , laker , cat , drum , eye , all go back to the water to become 30 pounders .

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Maybe if I had a yak or boat. I’m done salmon fishing now probably.  Get out early and get a couple off the pier n I’m outta there before the circus comes to town. 

Well yes the circus will definitely be in town this weekend.  Still might go tmr AM though.  I want my lure back!

Good luck to everyone though wherever you all decide to fish!

Archived