Got robbed this AM

boogaloo

Damn thieves !  They steal anything these days !!   I hope  your insurance will cover your loss . Garages are easier targets than homes , more so if the garage is detached from the house . ALL my fishing gear is in the house except for my hut .  What we need is motion detection cameras with remote alarms that are inside the house.....hope someone saw these useless scumbags and can provide some info ! 

What they got. Fenwick Black Hawk 9 foot with Garcia Mitchel 300

Fenwick 7 foot glass rod with my name on it and Shimano reel

Browning Midas 6 foot one piece rod with Bass Pro Formula casting reel

5 foot Ugly Stick with Shimano reel

Blue tackle bag FULL  of lures at  least 300 bucks worth

I am  on 4th ave in the falls near the Gale center, Thanks for keeping yer eyes open................................Daniel

That sucks - happened to me once.  You can’t replace the memories attached to your equipment.  I lost a favorite lure that had teeth marks from a pike I caught on a fishing trip with my Grandpa.

If you need to borrow some equipment while you sort out insurance let me know- I would be happy to help.

That sucks man....happened to me before too...custom rod that cliff made for me years back....all my musky gear at the time..float jacket....and so on....sorry to hear that

12 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

I don’t get why people can’t just work for what they want. We work hard for the stuff we get then some low life comes and steals it. 

Hopefully you’ll get your stuff back. 

Cause stealing for drug money is easier. I don't live far from boogaloo and have had to install better locks and security cameras, and a 150+ lbs neapolitan mastiff with attitude

Dam low life scum bags. I see here in welland these bums walking or riding bikes all hours of night with backpacks on there backs.when u see this at 1-2-3 in the morning they gotta be up to no good. teedee

1 minute ago, teedee said:

Dam low life scum bags. I see here in welland these bums walking or riding bikes all hours of night with backpacks on there backs.when u see this at 1-2-3 in the morning they gotta be up to no good. teedee

Some are brazen enough to steal in broad daylight . One guy walked away with a lawnmower he stole in the afternoon .

Drugs are behind most of it .....Watched a video from a LCBO a few days ago , 2 guys loaded up duffel bags with booze and dragged them out , they were so heavy !  They got away with the booze ....same thing happens at Walmarts , etc. ...and , oh yes ...our vehicles  !!!!!     We need to have more U.S. style laws .....

16 hours ago, boogaloo said:

What they got. Fenwick Black Hawk 9 foot with Garcia Mitchel 300

Fenwick 7 foot glass rod with my name on it and Shimano reel

Browning Midas 6 foot one piece rod with Bass Pro Formula casting reel

5 foot Ugly Stick with Shimano reel

Blue tackle bag FULL  of lures at  least 300 bucks worth

I am  on 4th ave in the falls near the Gale center, Thanks for keeping yer eyes open................................Daniel

Daniel .......I also have a 9' Blackhawk that I bought at the Fenwick plant in the Falls & you are very welcome to have it . I seldom use it now , i have so many rods . And do check the pawn shops , our daughter was able to get her stolen cell phone back from a Falls shop .....and it costs her $80 !

Damn low life’s!

happened to my dad years ago, morning of the 444. He woke early and decided to put all the gear in the boat at 3:30 am. When me and the other guys got there at 5:30, all was gone! Rods, tackle, downriggers and fish finder! 

2 hours ago, smerchly said:

Daniel .......I also have a 9' Blackhawk that I bought at the Fenwick plant in the Falls & you are very welcome to have it . I seldom use it now , i have so many rods . And do check the pawn shops , our daughter was able to get her stolen cell phone back from a Falls shop .....and it costs her $80 !

Very kind of you Bill. I knew you had one, any idea of replacement cost for my insurance claim?? I don't know yet if I will make a claim. Thanks........................Daniel

6 minutes ago, boogaloo said:

Very kind of you Bill. I knew you had one, any idea of replacement cost for my insurance claim?? I don't know yet if I will make a claim. Thanks........................Daniel

If it's exactly the same rod ....I paid $120 then  .   It's a 9' , Black Hawk Graphite  ....2-8 lb.line in decent shape . 

Tombo  , Gunner ......looks like we decent people are losing the battle to the thugs . I blame our lenient courts ....sometimes referred to as the "justice " system .....

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

If it's exactly the same rod ....I paid $120 then  .   It's a 9' , Black Hawk Graphite  ....2-8 lb.line in decent shape . 

Tombo  , Gunner ......looks like we decent people are losing the battle to the thugs . I blame our lenient courts ....sometimes referred to as the "justice " system .....

Yup, same rod Bill

On 10/29/2019 at 1:20 PM, boogaloo said:

All my fishing rods and reels and a Stihl chainsaw from my garage........................Daniel

Man that sucks, the drug epidemic is to blame most likely. Car checkers around my area all the time looking for anything they can find for the next fix. Homeless signs at every intersection looking for handouts for the next fix. Its really bad, I feel for your loss. 

Today in our paper they had a scumbag who stole a woman's phone then tried to sell it back to her. He was caught and was also carrying an air pistol, cocaine and meth. The drug charges were withdrawn, he was already under a firearms prohibition order from a 2017 offence so this was extended another few years (which he obviously ignores anyways) and he was sentenced to time served. Things will never get better as long as our courts and judges have this lenient attitude.

Archived