November meet up?

Tyler0420

Hey guys before it’s gets too chilly out anyone wanna meet up and fish? I’m down to fish carp or trout. Maybe we can find a spot todo both. We’ll see who’s interested in what and go from there.  November 9th or 16th.  If interested chime in and hopefully we can get together.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Jwl1 said:

Too chilly out????....isn't fishing season just starting?...its still too warm....Haha....I would be in

Oh jack, we know the real fishing season is just starting. It’s not steelheading season till the snow is flying.   Guess what? The snow is flying this morning..:..

9 hours ago, Captain Hooksets said:

16th Ty. I have a wedding the 9th.  I have 0 carp and limited trout experience other than casting from shore but would be up for either. 

Whatever we end up doing there will be some extra equipment and experienced anglers to help ya out if needed. 

8 hours ago, Steve_Guelph said:

Where are you thinking Ty?

not too sure yet depends who's coming out and what type of fishing we do. Somewhere between Hamilton-Niagara. we'll narrow it down closer to the date we choose.

Whatever is decided for a spot...what we fish for ect...is good by me Tyler....I am way way overdue for a fishing day!!!!...and dont mind sharing some tackle ect..if needed ...keep us posted man

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Whatever is decided for a spot...what we fish for ect...is good by me Tyler....I am way way overdue for a fishing day!!!!...and dont mind sharing some tackle ect..if needed ...keep us posted man

Let me know if you don’t have a ride and I’ll pick you up. 

1 minute ago, Tyler0420 said:

Let me know if you don’t have a ride and I’ll pick you up. 

Thanks man...shannon off work right now so wheels shouldn't be an issue.....but if that changes will hit you up......or duct tape rods all over the Harley 😲

• Tyler0420 pinned and unpinned this topic

I can't think of spots to shore fish for trout where there's ample parking on weekends or  being crowded . There are carp spots  where pike or cats may be caught . .....more options for ice fishing like the rec.canal , Jordan , or Rennie pond which can also be fished now for pike , perch and carp from shore .

..... speaking  of ICE ....    :coldsmiley:

9 hours ago, Captain Hooksets said:

Open to location as well and for any species.  Weather/location pending I’ll have my boat.  If shore meet up - would love to learn river steel! Looking forward to meeting some of you regardless. 

Captain Hook 

It will definitely be a shore fish. 

Wish I could join you.  Queenston that weekend will definitely be rammed.  Browns are there now and bows will follow.  Bottom bouncing does require space and timing with everyone’s cast so not sure how that would work out for you if it’s a large group.  Spots are limited there. 

More space in the whirlpool but that’s gonna be a hike and a float setup of some kind. 

Have fun wherever you guys go!

Queenston is a write off on most days unless you canp out in the dark and wait a couple hours for sun up....and unless everyone is experienced at that kind of bottom bouncing it will be a cluster #@%& within the first cast...lol..water being up makes a few spots in the gorge a write off for a few years therefore limiting space..let alone the hike is not for everyone either....smerch has a good suggestion...there are a few "multi species "... spots with the chance of catching something big....as much as I love my cold weather trout fishing..that's limited for a group to meet up...back in the day when we had 30 or 40 people turn out we would arrange a bunch of boats and fill them up...lol

Archived