Sign in to follow this  
Fishguy85

Fishing today.

Decided to go out fishing today for my Birthday custom's dock was packed guys have been getting a lot of walleye there. Since I couldn't fish there went somewhere else but no luck was hoping to catch a walleye for my Birthday as I have only caught one in my entire life lol.

Drove past Sugarloaf marina today. The side docks are out, but the center dock is still in. There were a half dozen empty trailers in the lot.

Well happy bday... you got out and tried...that spot is always busy .....paddle tail jigs are a good ticket up there for walleye....or suspending baits at night in the slacker current spots

3 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

Well happy bday... you got out and tried...that spot is always busy .....paddle tail jigs are a good ticket up there for walleye....or suspending baits at night in the slacker current spots

Thank you I'm going to try fishing in the evening at least the idiot won't be down there fishing.

I didn't want to start another forum topic but whats the best way to ignore someone or not be bothered by someone who gets on your nerves while fishing the same spot as yourself. I ask because i could really use the help as I want to enjoy fishing i's nice to get out of the house and do.

1 hour ago, Fishguy85 said:

I didn't want to start another forum topic but whats the best way to ignore someone or not be bothered by someone who gets on your nerves while fishing the same spot as yourself. I ask because i could really use the help as I want to enjoy fishing i's nice to get out of the house and do.

Minding my own business and just fishing has been working for years for me 

1 hour ago, Fishguy85 said:

I’d just leave buddy alone. If he’s fishing illegally then he’ll get busted one day. Why stress over something you can’t control. There’s a ton of water to fish in niagara just pick a new spot.  

3 hours ago, Fishguy85 said:

Depends what he's doing. You can ask nicely for him to stop doing what is bothering you. He may not even be aware he is making you frustrated.

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

Not the first post about this....the perp has been talked too....and busted in the past...and just doesn't care...you guys are beating a dead horse

He may be mentally unstable ......  best to ignore or  ....

4 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

Why stress over something you can’t control. There’s a ton of water to fish in niagara just pick a new spot.