Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Jeremy778 said:

f C-Tow

Ya ,it's fishing related Jeremy......

 I spent much of the summer at Quinte where a guys runs this service .  Some say just call the coast guard & then a guy said they will call C-Tow and charge you a fee if not a member .  At our park we need not worry , just call Dave the owner and someone will come out to you ....Got this on Google ......lots of comments there ...


"I am running C-Tow Quinte and I am based near Huffs at Long Reach...between Deseronto and Picton, on the east side of the Reach.

My boat is a 6.3m RHIB, ex-Coast Guard vessel that has been built for marine rescue and towing. On board I have ethanol-free fuel, diesel, two-stroke fuel, battery cables, battery booster, a selection of tools, lines for towing etc. etc.

You can call the C-Tow number to get registered or attend the TO Boatshow or Kingston Boatshow to get signed up."


Edited by smerchly

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...