Niagara Outdoor Show...Sunday, March 15...8am-3pm

w1w

...started making my calls. Great response, so far! There are a few tables available at $20 each. Always, looking for new ideas...thanx, Bill www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com ...UPDATE...no more tables or space, at this time. Something may open up in January, though.

...Cliff, you just got the last table that was available. Of course, I am waiting to hear back from a few vendors that attended last year. My routine is to call in Nov. to early December and then ask for a confirmation in early January. There are no more tables available until I have a better understanding of the floor plan in early 2020...thanx, Bill  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...an out-of-town vendor just notified me that he won't be available, this year. He'll be back next year, though. That means two tables ($20 per table) have opened up. If anyone is interested? Must be fishing or hunting related. Please, message me on facebook (Niagara Outdoor Show) or bwhitehead564@gmail.com ...thanx, Bill

...I am considering changing the two black and white images on the www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com site. I like the images but it may be time for a change? If someone has a black and white fishing - hunting image, here's my offer for each image if I decide to post...a $25 tackle voucher...plus, pass for two to the show where you could pick out your tackle from my merchandise. I have to protect myself (legally) so I would need to have a photo of the original photo sent to me with some text stating that I have permission to publish it on the www site. Submissions could be posted on this thread? I'm sure members would enjoy seeing some older family photos. I can find a photo on the internet, too. That doesn't give me permission to use it. So, you could send to bwhitehead564@gmail.com ...I believe the two images currently on the www site were courtesy of NFN members?...thanx, Bill...yeah, that's me!

bull lake me.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

...welcome to the 2020 site...just published. Great content, again! Please, see www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com ...follow us on facebook to get notifications about the vendors and exhibitors, leading into the show. I'll post some things on NFN, too...thanx, Bill

Archived