Sign in to follow this  
w1w

Niagara Outdoor Show...Sunday, March 15...8am-3pm

...started making my calls. Great response, so far! There are a few tables available at $20 each. Always, looking for new ideas...thanx, Bill www.niagaraoutdoorshow.com ...UPDATE...no more tables or space, at this time. Something may open up in January, though.

Edited by w1w

8 minutes ago, w1w said:

...ok, Cliff...

Bill.  I have lots of nice customs to sell.. And Niagara streamers.. I am in

I need 2 tables please

...Cliff, you just got the last table that was available. Of course, I am waiting to hear back from a few vendors that attended last year. My routine is to call in Nov. to early December and then ask for a confirmation in early January. There are no more tables available until I have a better understanding of the floor plan in early 2020...thanx, Bill  

...an out-of-town vendor just notified me that he won't be available, this year. He'll be back next year, though. That means two tables ($20 per table) have opened up. If anyone is interested? Must be fishing or hunting related. Please, message me on facebook (Niagara Outdoor Show) or bwhitehead564@gmail.com ...thanx, Bill