Sign in to follow this  
Tyler0420

Winter carping

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

There will be a couple spots on the upper Niagara in the next few weeks that will be teaming with huge schools of big carp

What’s going on Sunday the 15th jack? I’ll be at the fort Erie show then fishing afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

What’s going on Sunday the 15th jack? I’ll be at the fort Erie show then fishing afterwards. 

So far I got nothing up...I could probably meet up and show you a couple spots to try

2 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

So far I got nothing up...I could probably meet up and show you a couple spots to try

I’m down jack. I’ll keep in touch during the week. 

Scouted out a couple spots when I drove my daughter home today....looks like shaping up nice...baitfish around...with the temps forecast over the next week it should be worth a shot

Fished the north shore of the harbor today from 1:30-5:30 with no bites. Another guy was carp fishing when I drove by to grab a coffee when I got back he was gone. 

0E35E983-489B-4ADD-A948-0AFFFCF218C5.jpeg

Nice shot Tyler .....maybe the sunshine tomorrow will get the carp in the mood for some treats ! 

I raided the Dollar store today & got some cream corn for 50 cents  a can .  Oiling up the Mad Dragon -Bait Runner tonight !

I  wonder if carp will take bread balls dipped in cream corn ....worth a try .....

I met a young guy fishing for trout at Port today .....nice chatting his ear off , and he is just getting into carp fishing . I told him to tune in here for some good carp reads .....hope to see him join in the fun .....

Edited by smerchly