Outdoor show help neefed.

cplummer

Looking for someone interested in helping me at the outdoor show in Fort Erie this year.

I will be selling custom rods and flytying.

I will buy you lunch..

If interested please PM me.

Thanks

Cliff

...sorry, Tyler. It doesn't work that way. All doors are locked when you volunteer and you must help everyone until the show opens. Then, you can escape...lololol...just put you on the guest list, too!

7 hours ago, w1w said:

...sorry, Tyler. It doesn't work that way. All doors are locked when you volunteer and you must help everyone until the show opens. Then, you can escape...lololol...just put you on the guest list, too!

thanks bill.

what time do volunteers usually start?

...Tyler, some vendors set up on Saturday from noon til 8pm. There's cameras and security. Never had an issue with theft, overnight. Although, last year, someone came in and picked up a banner and a couple of boxes for a friend after the show...wrong stuff! The guy didn't come and ask me where his friend's stuff was. Just came in and took what he thought he was supposed to. Police were called and it just shouldn't have happened. I'm sitting in my recliner on the Wed, nite, a 'light bulb turned on' and I realized what might have occurred and it got sorted out. Anyways, I'm there for 5am on Sunday for the folks who choose to do it day of...also, event runs from 8am to 3pm for the first time...

Archived